Certify your classes
- After you’ve collected your Required Documents and registered for your classes, you are ready to submit an online Certification Request. You will be able to upload all required documentation at the end of your request.
- Ensure that your benefits are applied to your bill before payment is due by submitting your certification requests by the Priority Submission Deadlines
- Chapter 30, 1607, and 1606 recipients:
After your classes have been certified, you must verify your enrollment with the VA at the end of each month so that you will receive your payment. Be sure that you have verified exact start and end dates for any classes in which you are enrolled that are shorter or extend beyond the regular semester. You can verify enrollment via Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) or 1-877-823-2378. If you notice either class dates or credit amounts are incorrect while verifying, please contact our office.
GI Bill® Benefits
- GI Bill® Benefits Available to Veterans
- GI Bill® Benefits Available to Dependents of Veterans
- Required Documents
- Overview of Hazlewood Exemption Act
- Initial Hazlewood Eligibility Requirements
- Hazlewood Act for Veterans (pdf)
- Hazlewood Act for Spouse/Child (pdf)
- Hazlewood Legacy Act for Child (pdf)
- Required Document Checklist (pdf)
- Registration on the Hazlewood Database will allow students to monitor their used/remaining Hazlewood hours.
Distance and Extended Learning, Exam Reimbursement, and More!